''Avonvale North'' - 1,363 Acres on 6 Freehold Titles
- Approx 3.5 kms of Ivory Creek frontage plus stock dams and bore
- Two imaculate homesteads - 1x Brick and 1x Timber (both 3 bedroom)
- Approved 1800 unit feedlot
- Water licence from Ivory Creek
- Pressure pump in creek ( approx. 2000 gal/hr)
- Large cattle yards with vet handing facilities
- Horse yards
- Cottonseed shed (approx. 75ton)+ workshop - with sliding roof
- Large machinery and hay sheds
- Silos - total 500 ton with augers to roller mill
- Unloading auger 52ft x 9"
- Conveyor to mixing wagon
- Strautman vertical mixer (7 ton)
- Chaff cutter
- 10 Feed bins (10 ton)
- Country runs from soft undulating to steeper timbered ridges
- Pastures are predominately native such as Couch Grass, Blue Grass, Spear Grass and Kangaroo Grass.
- ECC 140 breeders
N. Bennett- BrisbaneI would highly recommend David, as he spent an entire day with us patiently showing us properties in our price range. He was very knowledgeable about the region and area he was presenting and answered our questions precisely and confidently. David kept us informed during the settlement period where needed.