Sold by Ray White Rural Esk Toogoolawah
• 81.5 Acres Red Soil Private Valley. Only 8klm from beautiful Esk township
• American style colorbond shed with separate living area plus rainwater tank
• Quaint eco friendly open plan dwelling (not completed) with full front verandah and glass sliders positioned in the private valley
• Rich red soils suitable for orchard, secluded open valley, intriguing granite rock outcrop, lightly timbered ridges
• Fully fenced
• Solar bore to header tank and stock trough system
Morgan and Kylie- 2016I have now had the experience of both selling and buying with Ray White Rural Esk and would highly recommend their services. Wayne Jaenke and his professional team know how to get the job done. We purchased our family home several years ago through Ray White Rural Esk and just recently when we had to organise the sudden sale of my parents property we knew, without hesitation, which realtors to choose. Thank you to the team at Ray White the sale happened quickly and at the right price and we could not be happier. THANK YOU!