This luxury property offers a private resort-style modern homestead set amidst a manicured entertaining landscape. Attention to detail is outstanding with everything completed ready for your immediate occupancy. The current owners are moving closer to family and offer their beautiful property to the market. Inspections will impress.
• Situated only 75 minutes to Brisbane, 12 minutes to Esk township, 50 minutes to Ipswich & Toowoomba and 90 minutes to Brisbane International Airport
• Beautifully designed 410m2 home with high ceilings and expansive floor plan
• 3 tanks (100,000L) of rain water storage. Good bore with reticulated water throughout servicing all gardens and paddocks
• 5 separate fenced paddocks with laneways for stock movement, dog proof boundary fencing along with fenced front and back house yards
• Wireless NBN connected
• Award winning solar heated inground salt pool set within a stunning landscape and overlooked by a 10 x 5m entertainment gazebo
• 5KW solar system and solar hot water system
• King-sized main bedroom with large WIR and private ensuite
• 2 queen size bedrooms with built-in robes, one each side of main feature bathroom
• Parents' retreat perfect for 4th bedroom/nursery
• Large office or 5th bedroom/guest room/rumpus
• Chef inspired kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and large walk in pantry
• Stunning slate flooring throughout multiple living areas, hallways and main bathroom
• Separate formal lounge/theatre room
• Roof/ceiling/wall insulation, ceiling fans, pelmets and curtains allow temperature control summer and winter
• Free-standing wood heater
• Triple sized garage for 2 cars; remote control doors, with room for home gym or extra storage
• Well maintained 10.72 hectares (26 acre) block with extra wildlife corridor
• Expansive front verandah and back patio entertainment area
• Excellent shed infrastructure; 4 bay shed, farm/machinery shed & shed for large caravan or boat
Properties of this high standard are rarely offered to the market and Ray White Rural Esk Toogoolawah are proud to market this stunning property.
Morgan and Kylie- 2016I have now had the experience of both selling and buying with Ray White Rural Esk and would highly recommend their services. Wayne Jaenke and his professional team know how to get the job done. We purchased our family home several years ago through Ray White Rural Esk and just recently when we had to organise the sudden sale of my parents property we knew, without hesitation, which realtors to choose. Thank you to the team at Ray White the sale happened quickly and at the right price and we could not be happier. THANK YOU!