140 Acres with Water Licence & Two Homes
GLANDEVON is a productive 140 acre property which provides plenty of income opportunities.
Property features include:
- Irrigation licence from Brisbane River
- Large high-set 3 bedroom family home (fully concreted underneath)
- Recently renovated 2 bedroom managers quarters
- Excellent river flats
- Set of yards with Calf cradle, crush & loading ramp
- 3 Main paddocks and some smaller internal paddocks
- Laneway system
- Three phase power
- 20 x 20m machinery shed
- 5kw solar system on shed
- Grain shed 9 x 6m
- Tack room
- Pastures are predominantly native with a good body Kikuyu and Callide Rhodes
- 3 old piggery sheds in good condition which could be utilized in many different ways
- ECC 30 breeders
Properties like this don't come round very often so call now to arrange your private viewing.
N. Bennett- BrisbaneI would highly recommend David, as he spent an entire day with us patiently showing us properties in our price range. He was very knowledgeable about the region and area he was presenting and answered our questions precisely and confidently. David kept us informed during the settlement period where needed.