"Bottle Tree" - 557 Acres
Bottle Tree is a 557 acre (225.71 Ha) cattle property located approximately 20 minutes drive west from the township of Kilcoy
- The property is undulating to hilly country and the majority of the land is cleared, however there is good shade and shelter timber for livestock.
- Pastures are predominately native which include couch grass, blue grass, spear grass, and kangaroo grass.
- Watered by double frontage to Spring Creek plus another semi-permanent creek/gully with springs. There is a reliable bore with a pumping capacity of 3,000 gallons per hour. The bore water is of high quality and is pumped to a 3,000 gallon tank and gravity fed to stock troughs and the garden around the house. There are also two 5,000 gallon (27,000 litres) rain water tanks attached to home plus another 5,000 gallon tank connected to the shed.
- ECC 80 breeders
- The house is only 18 months old and was constructed by Sea Point Homes of Redcliffe. Featuring 3 bedrooms all with built-ins plus sliding doors to the outside, the main has a walk through robe with sliding mirrored doors, a two way bathroom with shower and bath plus a separate toilet. The home is fully insulated, has 9 foot ceilings, a large outdoor covered entertaining area and an inground pool which has direct access from the main bedroom. The lounge, kitchen and dining area is a large open plan design and a feature of the room is the imported Esse slow combustion wood stove with twin hot plates. The kitchen is the latest in design with drawer storage, stone bench tops, gas stove, double sinks and an ice maker fridge.
- 13 x 12m hay/machinery shed with a 6 meter high clearance which also has a shower, laundry, toilet, wood stove plus an outdoor kitchen. The roof is insulated.
- Adjacent to the shed is an old diary which has recently had the roof replaced. The stockyards are old, but still very functional with a plunge dip, steel head bale and loading ramp.
- Fencing is predominately four strand barb and wooden posts. 3 kilometres of new fencing has been constructed.
This is a one of a kind property and is well worth an inspection
N. Bennett- BrisbaneI would highly recommend David, as he spent an entire day with us patiently showing us properties in our price range. He was very knowledgeable about the region and area he was presenting and answered our questions precisely and confidently. David kept us informed during the settlement period where needed.