519 Acres, Where the Stags Roar and the Eagles Soar
Blocks this size so close to town are rare. A total of 519 acres of freehold land on 2 separate titles plus full access to another fully fenced 31 acres of reserve and gazetted roadway make for an attractive parcel of land.
Only 5.2 km drive to Esk and approx. 1 hour drive to Brisbane gives a country lifestyle with city convenience.
Sandy Glen has maintained a body of feed throughout the dry spell while carrying a good number of cattle and has in the past held over 100 head right through the year.
The property features:
• Good fencing
• Large set of new galvanised steel yards with undercover hydraulic vet crush, cattle loading ramp and watered by gravity fed 5000 gallon tank.
• Full size galvanised steel fenced horse arena - 24m x 36m
• Truck / machinery loading ramp
• Bordered by Esk creek (1.25km frontage) on southern boundary and Esk mountain range on the eastern boundary.
• Plenty of spots to go fishing and swimming
• Magnificent views in all directions of Wivenhoe Dam, Toowoomba etc
• Picturesque landscape
• Water fall and rock pools
• Driving tracks, bush walks, horse trails to enjoy
• Plenty of great house sites
• Power close by
• Good phone reception over all of block
• Good potential for ecotourism
This property is sure to attract a lot of attention so book an appointment now.
Morgan and Kylie- 2016I have now had the experience of both selling and buying with Ray White Rural Esk and would highly recommend their services. Wayne Jaenke and his professional team know how to get the job done. We purchased our family home several years ago through Ray White Rural Esk and just recently when we had to organise the sudden sale of my parents property we knew, without hesitation, which realtors to choose. Thank you to the team at Ray White the sale happened quickly and at the right price and we could not be happier. THANK YOU!