"Million Dollar Views"
'Manor Hill' Lake Somerset. Spacious 4 bedroom pole home, king size main bedroom with ensuite & WIR, 3 queen size bedrooms with built-ins, open plan living area, relaxing entertainment lounge area plus another separate lounge/bar area with wood heater, modern kitchen with breakfast bar opening onto full front length verandah, formal dining and 45,000ltr rainwater storage. The home has been strategically positioned to capture gentle breezes and maximize the panoramic views of Lake Somerset and the Brisbane Valley
- 64*ha (160* acres) with the most commanding 360 degree views over Lake Somerset and surrounded by pristine bushland and D'Aguilar National Park. It is also well recognised as a Koala habitat location
- Good infrastructure with large industrial workshop shed, 2 bay lockup garage with adjacent home office space and annexed BBQ area
- Newly installed state of the art stand-alone off grid solar photovoltaic system with backup 6kva diesel generator providing the ability to run all of the modern appliances associated with today's lifestyle totally free of charge, independent from any service providers
- Well established manicured lawns and gardens, covered gazebo, orchard, vegetable garden, chicken run and a rustic outdoor entertainment area
- Totally private and secluded in calm peaceful surrounds without being remote with good 4G mobile and NBN satellite connections
- Boat ramp access to Lake Somerset at the end of your driveway. Lake Somerset is one of Queensland's major aquatic recreational playgrounds
- Access via private easement on well formed all weather road
- 10 minutes to Somerset Dam township. Major shopping centres and hospital facilities at Fernvale (25 minutes) and Esk (30 minutes)
- Helicopter flight inspections to Manor Hill can be arranged to depart from Esk (costs apply)
Morgan and Kylie- 2016I have now had the experience of both selling and buying with Ray White Rural Esk and would highly recommend their services. Wayne Jaenke and his professional team know how to get the job done. We purchased our family home several years ago through Ray White Rural Esk and just recently when we had to organise the sudden sale of my parents property we knew, without hesitation, which realtors to choose. Thank you to the team at Ray White the sale happened quickly and at the right price and we could not be happier. THANK YOU!