SOLD BY RAY WHITE RURAL ESK TOOGOOLAWAH
"What a beauty", this property is an absolute ripper. The owners have had this place for over 30 years and now, with reluctance, have decided to sell to be closer to the grand kids.
When you arrive it doesn't take long for the serenity to take hold of you and you feel like you just want to sit back on the verandah and soak up the view.
• Well appointed 2 bedroom home with stunning views over the valley
• Large verandah down two sides of the house
• Open plan living with windows that frame the magnificent view
• Large bedrooms with built in robes
• Air conditioners
• 12m x 9m, 3 bay shed with power and workshop
• 2 rain water tanks (4000gal approx)
• 2 bore water tanks (2000gal approx)
• 300 gal/hr bore and pump
• Excellent dam with pump in secure shed
• 2 x 5 acre paddocks with improved pasture (could be used for hay)
• 1 larger paddock around house with improved pasture
• Can consistently run 20 head of young cattle
• Set of stock yards
• Entry via dead end lane which services you and one other property
• School bus on Linkes Lane
• Centrally located between Esk and Toogoolawah
This property would lend itself to many uses and will be sure to create a lot of interest so get in quick and arrange an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.