Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position - Water - Potential - 10 Acres
- Land: 4.06 ha (10 acres)
Situated in the well known Wivenhoe Pocket area and adjoining the Brisbane River is this well setup property. The property lends itself to a multiple of uses from horticulture and agriculture.
• 19m x 24m x 4.5m (6m at apex) zincalume shed
• Single and 3 phase power
• Reinforced concrete floor
• 3 x 5m x 5m Zincalume roller door
• 2 x 3m x 3m Zincalume roller door
• 8m x 22m mezzanine floor
• 8m x 22m (176m2) temporary accommodation / office and amenities with air conditioning, 3 offices/rooms and kitchen
Shade Houses :-
• 5,150m2 of shade house area
• All shade houses have concrete pathways the full length that all interconnect back to the packing shed
• All shade houses have overhead high pressure PVC sprinkler irrigation
• 5m x 9m x 70m Shade house (dark shade)
• 2m x 9m x 35m Shade house (dark shade)
• 5m x 9m x 70m Shade house (white shade)
• 12m x 12m 3 bay compost/bulk storage bays
Water and Irrigation :-
• 16 megalitre Riparian Rights river licence /allocation
• 3 phase 20HP Southern Cross electric centrifugal pump
• 5000 gal storage with pump to irrigate shade houses and surrounds
• 3" Poly underground mains
Services Available :-
• Phone landline
• Mobile service and internet access
• Daily school bus
• Daily mail delivery and collection
• Rubbish collection
4.06 ha / 10 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.