Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
''AVONVALE NORTH'' - 1,363 ACRES ON 6 FREEHOLD TITLES
- Land: 552 ha (1,364 acres)
- Approx 3.5 kms of Ivory Creek frontage plus stock dams and bore
- Two imaculate homesteads - 1x Brick and 1x Timber (both 3 bedroom)
- Approved 1800 unit feedlot
- Water licence from Ivory Creek
- Pressure pump in creek ( approx. 2000 gal/hr)
- Large cattle yards with vet handing facilities
- Horse yards
- Cottonseed shed (approx. 75ton)+ workshop - with sliding roof
- Large machinery and hay sheds
- Silos - total 500 ton with augers to roller mill
- Unloading auger 52ft x 9"
- Conveyor to mixing wagon
- Strautman vertical mixer (7 ton)
- Chaff cutter
- 10 Feed bins (10 ton)
- Country runs from soft undulating to steeper timbered ridges
- Pastures are predominately native such as Couch Grass, Blue Grass, Spear Grass and Kangaroo Grass.
- ECC 140 breeders
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Separate Dining
552 ha / 1,364 acres
2 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.