Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Livestock Property for Sale in Toogoolawah
Brisbane Valley Grazing - Great Position - 187 Acres
- Land: 76 ha (187 acres)
- 160 acres freehold with 27 acres of lease.
- Well located between Esk and Toogoolawah adjoining the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
- Bitumen road frontage with great access
- Unique accommodation quarters with kitchenette, bedrooms and air conditioning
- Improved pastures (good hay production)
- 5 separate paddocks with laneway system for ease of mustering
- 5 dams, 1 equipped bore with header tank and stock troughs throughout, old well, permanent spring and seasonal creek
- 3 bay colorbond shed 18m x 9m (with shower and toilet) plus 8000 gal rain water storage
- Steel cattle yards (portable) with vet crush facilities and loading ramp
- Large 7KW solar system with back-up generator
- Scenic property with glorious views
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
76 ha / 187 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report