Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Wonderful Design for Location - 261 Acres on 2 Freehold Titles
- Land: 106 ha (262 acres)
261 acres on two freehold titles, Hardiplank home, views of Brisbane Valley, Brisbane River, Wivenhoe dam, watch light aircraft fly into Watts Bridge airfield
Main House (tiled floor)
- 2 bedrooms (carpet)
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
- The centre of the living room boasts a double sided glass combustion fire
- Office nook
- In house laundry
- Verandas on 3 sides with breathtaking views of the Brisbane Valley
An undercover breezeway/walkway takes you from the main house to the guest house.
- Sizeable open plan design with tiled floor
- Built in robe
- Private veranda overlooking the rainforest
- Separate entry gate and driveway
Other improvements include a larger than standard 2 car garage,
- Solar system with backup generator (no more power bills)
- Approximately 75,000L or rainwater storage
- Small storage space plus 2 bay stables (currently converted to chook pen)
- Solid set of cattle yards with loading ramp & Vet crush
- Large 3 bay shed Machinery shed
- Molasses tank
Soft undulating country with some steeper areas, but very well accessible with numerous tracks throughout the property. Improved pastures, 6 dams and seasonal gullies will give you an estimated carrying capacity of 40 breeders plus progeny.
Don't miss out on this rare package. Contact Dave or Wayne to book your private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
106 ha / 262 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.