Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
13 Acres with 15 Meg Water Allocation Owners Committed to Move
- Land: 5.26 ha (13 acres)
With the amount of water available, the possibilities for this property are endless. Set at the end of a no through road, the peaceful surrounds is the perfect to escape to your own little paradise.
Features of the property include:
• 4 bedroom high set home with 9ft ceilings, classic VJ walls and decorative arches
• Modern styled kitchen with gas cook top, large oven, pantry and island
• 2 air conditioners which cool the whole house
• Rooms underneath for storage/laundry/cellar
• Plenty of parking with carport/shed/under house
• 12m x 6m in ground pool
• Dog proof fencing around house
• Improved pasture paddocks
• Powered 12 x 6m shed with concrete floor (Ideal workshop)
• Boutique vineyard with reds and whites
• 2 x 5000gal concrete rain water tanks
• 15 meg water from Lockyer Creek
• Unlimited water when river is flowing over the weir.
• 270m of river frontage
• Private fishing holes along river
Here is a great opportunity to secure an investment in what will become more and more valuable as time goes on "WATER" as well as a great place to live.
- Air Conditioning
5.26 ha / 13 acres
5 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.