Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 8.0937 ha (20 acres)
Located just minutes from the township of Toogoolawah in the heart of the Brisbane Valley lies this productive 20 acre parcel of land with plenty of opportunity.
- Winery approval
- 8 acres of vines including Moscato Giallo, Nero D'Avola, Nebbiolo, Prosecco, Cabernet Sauvignon Black, Black Isabella, Pink Lona, Red Muscadine Noble, White Muscadine and Flame seedless table grapes
- Extensive machinery & equipment list
- Underground mains
- 3 Phase power
Other infrastructure includes:
- New fully furnished 3 bedroom home , open plan kitchen & dining, bathroom with separate toilet, undercover front & rear deck taking in the glorious mountain views
- Near new 10x4m shed with glass sliding door at front and roller door at the rear (perfect for cellar door)
- 4 bay 5x12m machinery shed with attached 4x5m workshop (both powered and both with concrete floor
- 2 bores, both putting out approximately 1,000gph
- 57,000 litres of rainwater storage
For any further information or to book your private inspection, please contact David 0428 946 666
- Secure Parking
8.0937 ha / 20 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.