Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1,095 ACRES - 3 TITLES
- Land: 443 ha (1,095 acres)
• Located only 30 mins from Kilcoy and Toogoolawah sale yards and just 90 mins to the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane.
• Large timber style homestead featuring 6 bedrooms, WIR & built-ins, modern country style kitchen and dining with chef style gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher, separate living, polished wooden floors, A/C, ceiling fans, large separate laundry, wide verandah on two sides offering breathtaking views of the property and the surrounding rural area. Other infrastructure includes 12X14m machinery shed with concrete floor, 10x9 garage, hay shed, 3 phase power, solid set of yards with vet crush & plunge dip.
• "Flora Vale" is fenced into 6 main paddock plus several smaller paddocks. Main grass species consists of Wincassia, Creeping Blue grass, Rhodes grass, Green Panic & natural/native pastures.
• Country predominately consists of soft undulating semi open country rising to steeper selectively cleared timbered ridges with fertile scrub soil.
• "Flora Vale" comes well watered with 13 dams, 2 bores, stock troughs throughout & seasonal creek featuring a natural waterfall and permanent water holes.
• ECC 120 breeders plus progeny
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
443 ha / 1,095 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.