Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
174 Acres - Privacy - Position - Creek Frontage
- Land: 70 ha (174 acres)
• Situated only 5 minutes to Esk township
• Private position
• 1.5klm of Esk Creek frontage (permanent water holes) and beautiful running creek in good seasons
• Colorbond shed (3 bay) lockup, concreted and rain water tank
• Small timber cattle yards with loading ramp
• 2 stock dams and 2 unequipped bores
• ECC 25 head (more with further improvements)
• Semi cleared mostly flat land rising to a steeper timbered back boundary
• This is a great block with fantastic location but also offering privacy and a great weekender for camping or riding bikes etc.
AUCTION VENUE: Ray White Rural Esk office, 174 Ipswich Street Esk.
70 ha / 174 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.