Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Kokopelli" Brisbane Valley Large Scale Breeding Property
- Land: 1,387 ha (3,427 acres)
Situated in the Heart of the Brisbane Valley, just 140km from Brisbane CBD, International Airport & less than 30km to the Toogoolawah sale yards.
5 bedroom highset Queenslander. Upstairs features 2 bedrooms, large modern kitchen, polished timber floors, office, spacious bathroom with shower, toilet and bathtub. Fans and air conditioning throughout, bifold doors which open out onto the fully screened wrap around verandah. Downstairs consists of 3 bedrooms, separate bathroom, laundry and living room.
2 x bores, both of which pumps to 100,000L header tank that services all troughs, house yard, toilet, laundry, sheds and cattle yards and gravity fed stock troughs. House has 94,000L rain water tanks. Happy Creek which runs through centre of property (permanent water holes), 9 dams, stock water to every paddock.
• Workshop - 3 bay 18m x 9m includes two built in shipping containers plus a 13 x 4m awning at front.
• Hay/machinery shed - 5 bays 27m x 8m.
• Large set of cattle yards with six way draft, undercover vet crush facilities, calf race, spray race and good B-Double access.
• 3 phase power
• Separate manager's accommodation
• 9 main paddocks, laneway systems, excellent fencing
• 1,386ha (3,425 acres) including 251 acres of forestry lease
• Approximately 600 acres of improved pastures such as Creeping Blue, Wincassia and Rhodes Grass. Remainder of country predominately consist of soft undulating semi open country rising to steeper selectively cleared timbered ridges.
• Consistently running 300 + breeders
Livestock, Plant & Machinery:
• Extensive Livestock, Plant and Machinery list available to the successful purchaser (if required).
COMMENTS: KOKOPELLI is a very well-maintained property and well located in the Brisbane Valley, close to all major export abattoirs and store selling complexes. Current owners have consistently improved the property.
KOKOPELLI (Good Luck, Fertility, Rain)
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
1,387 ha / 3,427 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.