Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Livestock Property for Sale in Biarra
PRICE REDUCED! - 1,056 Acres Fattening or Breeding Creek Frontage
- Land: 428 ha (1,057 acres)
- 1,056 acres (427.34HA) on 6 separate freehold titles
- Gently undulating country with open valleys, rising to steeper ridges, selectively cleared with good stands of timber available.
- Good winter paddock, frost free, beautiful view across Brisbane Valley
- Cattle yards with loading ramp
- Laneway system to yards
- Frontage to Ivory Creek
- Good water with solar bore, header tank and trough system, old windmill (not currently in use), Ivory Creek & 4 good stock dams
- Pastures are predominately native such as Couch Grass, Blue Grass, Spear Grass and Kangaroo Grass.
- ECC 120 Breeders
428 ha / 1,057 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report