Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'Montrose' Iconic Queenslander with the Best Views in Town!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Adored by the one family for over 50 years, Montrose' is now being offered to the market and awaits a new owner to enjoy this much loved family home. This grand beauty has all of the original features you'd expect to see in a Queenslander: VJ walls, French doors, floor to ceiling bay windows and the outstanding 13ft pressed metal ceilings.
- 3 spacious bedrooms + sunroom
- Large kitchen with butler's pantry
- Formal dining
- Separate living area
- Family bathroom with separate toilets (upstairs & downstairs)
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Large laundry downstairs
- Rumpus room/ teenagers retreat downstairs
- Double lockup garage with workshop & storage
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Relaxing front veranda with spectacular mountain views
- Fully fenced 2,024m2 block
- Beautiful backyard with established gardens
Call to arrange your private inspection today, you will not be disappointed!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2,024m² / 0.5 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.