Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury Home at the Top of Town
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This luxury two storey home offers quality and perfection. Attention to detail is outstanding with everything completed ready for your immediate occupancy.
Inspections will impress
- Formal entry with cloakroom
- Chef inspired kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & large pantry
- Large entertaining deck with spectacular views
- Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins, air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Open plan dining and living area with polished timber floors throughout
- Sitting room/ playroom flowing onto a relaxing back verandah overlooking the shady backyard
- Two bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans (one with hideaway built-in study nook)
- Open plan living room/ rumpus room
- Spacious laundry with floor to ceiling storage & laundry shoot from upstairs
- Bathroom & toilet combined
- Covered front patio
- Enormous garage with remote access (6.8m x 9.8m)
- Additional covered carport (3.3m x 8m)
Other features include a 5KW solar system, gas hot water, 1,012m2 fenced backyard and raised veggie gardens.
Call today to book your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.