Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
River Run Farm
- 7 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
+ Machinery and Equipment. Perfectly situated with bitumen road access, the property is located on the edge of the Brisbane River and in the heart of the Brisbane Valley less than ten kilometres from the Toogoolawah sale yards and an hour and a half from Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
150 acres of freehold, 45 acres of road lease and 40 acres of river flats, this property is currently used for cattle fattening, Lucerne and Rhodes grass hay, producing approximately two thousand round bales of Rhodes grass per year.
- Two irrigation/dairy pumping licences from the Brisbane River and Anna Branch for 60 hectares.
- Solid set irrigation system (approx 400 posts) with recent upgrade of 1"ball valves on 1 1/4" poly riser. Approx 5km of 150mm PVC u/g mains and 30km of 63mm class 9 poly pipe.
- 3 Phase power.
- Three large hay sheds, 24x16x6, 12x12x5, 45x25x6, steel framed 40x13.5x5 workshop/machinery shed, 24x12x5 Breeze way with concrete floor and wash bay attached to 24x12x6 machinery shed.
- 70,000 litre concrete holding tank with 3 phase pump connected to seven troughs.
- Portable yards and loading ramp.
- Two homes with a total of 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The main house has recently been renovated and is equipped with 50/20 wireless NBN.
Properties like this don't come round every day so don't miss your chance on owning this extremely productive piece of land. CALL LISTING AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
95 ha / 235 acres
3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.